Customer Support: (800) 323-9127
Customer Service Hours of Operation
Join Our Team
FlagSource Full Line Catalog
Welcome to the FlagSource 2022 full line catalog. Inside you will find images and descriptions of our high-quality products along with the retail pricing. FlagSource manufactures the highest quality U.S. and state flags and the longest lasting custom flags printed on digital nylon and polyester fabrics with crisp vibrant colors. The catalog is a great tool for when you’re on the go or when you are meeting with customers in person. The catalog also shows related products and the volume tiers for quantity pricing. If you have any questions, we’d love to hear from you! Our Sales Team can be reached at (800) 323-9127 Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM CST. Thank you for your interest in FlagSource.
At FlagSource, we are PC based and use the latest version of Adobe Creative Cloud software. We use the Pantone Matching System® and can color match with Solid Coated Pantone® colors only. To ensure the best quality on all orders, please use our checklist below before submitting artwork.
- Artwork saved as an acceptable file type (listed below)
- All fonts & strokes are outlined
- Artwork has been proofed and spell checked for errors
- Solid Coated Pantone® colors are included in artwork (for best guarantee on color match)
- Artwork sized correctly for requested product. You can download our templates here
- Raster files: minimum of 150 DPI at actual print size (100%)
Vector Art (Recommended for all products)
- Made up of paths, points, angles and curves
- Can be scaled to any size without sacrificing quality
- Easy to adjust colors without sacrificing quality
Acceptable File Types
.eps (Encapsulated PostScript)
.ai (Adobe Illustrator Document)
.pdf (Portable Document Format)
Raster Art (We cannot guarentee color matching)
- Made up of pixels
- Loses quality when enlarged/scaled up
- Can typically be scaled down without sacrificing quality
Acceptable File Types
.psd (Adobe Photoshop Document)
.tiff (Tagged Image File Format)
.jpeg (Joint Photographic Experts Group)
* JPEG files are a compressed file type and are often low resolution. While we do accept .jpeg files we do not recommend them.
Need assistance with your artwork?
If you need help adjusting artwork or placing colors, our graphics team will be happy to assist you. All graphics related inquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For information about ordering one of our printed nylon color charts, pleas call (800) 323-9127
Dies, Tools, Patterns and Art Files: Charges made for dies, tools and patterns are part of the purchase price of the goods and do not convey ownership to Buyer. All dies, tools and patterns remain the property of the Seller, unless otherwise agreed by Seller in writing.
We recommend that you download our custom product templates to ensure the best results. Please be sure to keep all text within the safe margin, and read through our art guidelines for printing specifications. If you don't see a template listed on our site for the product you need, please contact us at email@example.com.